Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Visiting the Twilight Sties!!! DAY 1

Tyler and I went to visit the family back in Washington in the beginning of December. I flew out in the morning so Alaina came and got me early, and we drove around Portland looking to Twilight movie sites. We found a TON and they were SO cool! If you're not a Twilight fan, you may want to skip this post! The first pictures are from the Stone Cliff Inn. They filmed all the "revealing" scenes here! The restaurant is SO awesome that they even made this poster to show you where to go! Each of the locations had tags with the lines from that spot on them, so you could be sure of what you were looking at!!!



I'm in the TREE!!


Check it out! Line by line!



Where the Lion fell in love with the Lamb!


"This is the skin of a killer, Bella!"


Haha, showing my glittering skin....


"Grisham Mill" where the first Vampire attack happened! I'm showing my "Twilight" shirt.


This sign really has nothing to do with anything, but it said twilight on it, and we WERE on a Twilight quest!!


Green is GOOD!!

We were trying to take these pictures out in front of the green house, then this lady was walking up to go into one of them, so we were trying to pretend like we weren't doing anything. She came over to us and said, "Twilight fans?" We sheepishly nodded. THEN she said we could GO INSIDE THE GREENHOUSE!!!!


The green house


One of the few pictures I have of Alaina, since we were taking pictures of each other by switching cameras.



The Cullens house!!!!



This is where they actually had their cameras- see the cool stone steps up the back?




Haha, we were being sneaky. This is us running away....


At the high school where Bella walks up the sidewalk with Eric and tells him she's the "suffer in silence" type...

Out in front of the school where the students park every day.

We picked Tyler up from the airport before this last escapade, so we could get pictures together :)


We're attempting to do heel clicks



The steps!


They had these weird labels on the parking stalls



Haha, Tyler is a REALLY good sport...

More to come!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey! That's so fun! I always thought that would be cool to see where they filmed it, I didn't even consider them land marking all of the sites! Poor Tyler! Kent would NOT be so kind.