Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Decorating the Tree

Another fun part of visiting Washington at Chrsitmas time is decorating the tree. Alaina and I did the lights, and Alaina, Cosy, and I put most of the decorations on the tree. I guess it's a girl thing...

Tylers's mom has boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations. Here I am going through the "fancy" ones. About half way through, I asked her where all the home made ornaments were. Because they tend to mold and fall apart, she keeps them in a separate box. But they're my FAVORITE! I love seeing what Tyler created when he was a little boy, and better yet, what he "worked really hard on" as a teenager! The ornaments are AWESOME! We usually make new ones every year, I LOVE them all!



We got Tyler's parents some new lights for their house. I always get stuck at the end of the table that's in the bay window, so it's really cold and REALLY dark. I can barely see my food! So we got them a new kitchen light. It works GREAT. But they put a dimmer on it..... I guess it worked a little too well!!!


more to come!

No comments: