While we're in Washington, we always have to go hiking. How can you go to such a beautiful part of the country and NOT enjoy the scenery? Our hike of choice this time was one that started in the parking lot of Starvation Creek.

We had to walk a ways next to the freeway

It's kinda funny how they position these signs, it looked like we weren't allowed to walk this way.


Then the trail started going up the hill. It was a REALLY steep climb. This not only made my calves BURN, but it was really scary! Especially with my little niece along!




Notice how they're clinging to the side of the mountain?


And I realize how retarded I am for doing this. I did it RIGHT after Alaina told Cosy she couldn't. I'm a bad aunt....


The camera was hanging off the tree. Sweet angle, huh?


Gorgeous scenery

Those rocks were slippery!




Awwww

Everywhere we stepped, there were these ice crystals under the dirt. It was SO weird, and it made for a very scary hike! But they were also very cool, so I took a picture. :)


These two weren't scared of the very, very long drop right next to them.


Once again, notice us clinging to the mountain?


At this point in the hike, our camera died. We saw some REALLY cool falls, and snapped a few pictures on our phones, but I have yet to figure out how to get those pictures off the phones.....
more to come!
1 comment:
Ouu those pictures are really pretty
Post a Comment