Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catch Up!

I know I've been neglecting the blog, so I'm going to attempt to throw in all the pictures I've found on the computer that you haven't seen yet. The first set is from Thanksgiving, when my whole family came up from Hawaii to visit. We did a lot of stuff, but for some reason, the pictures I have are all from the day we took pictures for Christmas cards, so here they are!

We decided that the painting in the background wasn't very "Christmassy"


This is the one we chose for my parents, or something close. I can't remember whose camera the final one was actually on, but you get the idea. Since everyone else is coupled up, John and Jennie (far right) had to be next to each other, so it sort of looks like they're "together". Woops! :)


In front of the tree!! (Not at our house, at the Marriott)


Sometimes my dad takes a picture and then turns the camera to take another on before the picture was actually taken. I REALLY love the effect it gives. I blew up the one he took on our sealing day. LOVE IT!!


I think this is the one we used for our Christmas picture. If not, it was something close.



On the roof of the parking garage. Can you tell we're ALL in Construction? We worked hard to get that crane and the "Y" in there!

More to come!!!

No comments: