Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last Day in Washington, Twilight Sites Part 2!!

Our last day in Washington! Alaina had these awesome pictures of Edward and Jacob on her wall, and I asked her where she'd gotten them. She said on the street in NY, and GAVE me this one! Needless to say, he came on our site-seeing adventure with us (but we forgot him in the car until the very end) and now lives in our house!


On the way to finding our first location. See that little patch of green? This spot is called "The Shire," better known to Twilighter's as the baseball field. It's private property, and REALLY hard to find. We spotted it across the river, so I snapped a quick shot. We have plans to sneak in at a later date....


PROM!


Off to the right is where the gazebo was.



This place was so cool!


The fountain was awesome, mostly because it was still running in the freezing weather. The ice looked SO cool!



Donations from the cast, and some freaky fans!


Monte-Carlo!!



Where Bella waited for Edward to park, and Jacob came and told her, "We'll be watching you."


Next spot.


This park was SO cool. We definitely want to go back and camp here!!


After MUCH searching, we finally found the spot where Bella takes Edward into the woods and confronts him about "knowing what he is" just before he pulls her above the cloud bank to show her his sparkly skin! They have it ropped off because the camera crew trampled the natural growth, and they're trying to help it come back. Do they realize that this red tape is a HUGE beacon to Twilight fans pointing out this spot and killing the natural growth further!? Too bad....


We took TONS of pictures of each other


Aren't the trees AMAZING?!?


No I didn't actually go behind the red tape.... but I wanted to!



Running back to the car, realizing we forgot Edward....


This tree will "mark the spot" for the next time we want to find this location.


Here he is!! I'll spare you the ones where I pretend to kiss the picture....


Tyler and his parents met us at the airport. He didn't want to join us for any more Twilight escapades.



There was this map of Washington in the airport, and they had WHITE SALMON on it! This is the VERY small town that Tyler is from. They didn't have any of the larger towns on the map, just his little tiny one!


Yeah for Washington!!

more to come

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You are such a dork...but I'm actually a little bit jealous.