So my birthday is not what I would call a joyous occasion, but Tyler did everything in his power to make it feel that way. He's SO sweet. :) I signed up for every free coupon I could find and had all kinds of free food the week before my birthday. Here's me eating my free meal at Red Robin.

It was delicious!

Then Tyler got all my family together to have a little party for me. Dan and Rebecca were very nce to let us do it at their house!!


28 candles is A LOT


But I got them all in one breath!



Thanks for helping me celebrate, everyone!
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday! I'll be at the big 3-0 in a few months...
Wow, Maile! And you say we travel a lot... I'm definitely impressed by your recent travel adventures! :) So fun to hear all about what you've been up to!
P.S. Sorry, I deleted my last comment because I left out an entire word. Oops. Lol.
Post a Comment