Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hawaii, the Beach, The Lost Set, and Christmas Ornaments

Tyler's family makes ornaments every year, but they usually do theirs out of dough. We tried that in Hawaii, bugs get into the ornaments and it's REALLY gross.... so my family usually made picture ornaments. Alaina wanted to see some examples, so after I decorated the tree (YES, I got to decorate TWO trees this year!!), I took some pictures.




My mom is very crafty :)




I spent a week in Hawaii on my own, while Tyler stayed back in Utah to work. He is SUCH an amazing husband. While I was in Hawaii, I pretty much didn't take any pictures. So these next ones are after Tyler got there. He got to stay for 2 weeks. We had so much fun! He wanted to take Corbin into the water.


To Tyler, the water was warm. But Corbin is a Hawaiian baby, and he knows when it's winter!!

I LOVE sideways shots, I don't know why....


Our camera has this cool macro zoom on it, and Tyler wanted to test it out. Our sand is made of such cool stuff!

Our next stop was the set of the TV show LOST. When Tara visited it earlier, it wasn't roped off. They've gotten smarter, so we couldn't get too close to the cool stuff. However, the beach you have to walk along to get there is absolutely amazing!!





That cool zoom again. See the crab?


Isn't this gorgeous?



The set







The graves


Eco's church


The baby






My Christmas present from Tara and Shawn! Tara let me choose what to put on it, and helped me make it. It was SO cool!! I LOVE IT! It's sitting above our TV right now.



more to come!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

wow. I want to go to hawaii!! :(