Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tara and Shawn in Utah! ... And some other stuff while they were here...

OK, so I know it's been a few weeks, but at least I'm catching up eventually...... So the first day they were in town, we had a family party at the park by Denita's house, then later that night we went to Tyler's mission reunion. Here are the pictures:

This park has some wicked hills, so the boys of ALL ages decided it would be fun to through footballs from the very bottom, to the middle, up to the top, then ALL the way down to the very bottom. Here's Ty catching it in the middle.

Here's Tara filming all the action, with Corbin zonked out.


Shawn, throwing it all the way to the bottom, aiming at a large trash can.

My cousin who will play football for BYU next year.


Here's everybody waiting for the ball to get back up to the top.


Here's the "chatty" crowd. Grandma was totally trying to hide. When I called her on it, this is the pose I got...

Later that night at Tyler's mission reunion in Salt Lake. While this picture was being taken, all the spouses had about 5 cameras each around their necks.

Here's Ty with the Pres. and his wife. They're heading out to New Mexico to be Temple Presidents.


On our way home from the reunion, I decided to try and drive past my grandma Marian's old house that she grew up in. She swears she's showed me this place before, but I've never seen it. There were 8 kids in her family so the place was huge. I LOVED it! There were big trees everywhere.


The next day was Tara's birthday, and I had class at 8 am, so I woke up really early and made some teriyaki spam and colorful pancakes for her. When they all woke up (Shawn, Tara, and Tyler), they put the candles on the pancakes and sang happy birthday. I'm sad I missed it, but I'm glad she was at my house!

Later that day we went to the park with all of Shawn's family to celebrate Tara and Kara's birthdays. Come to think of it.... I know I took pictures of them blowing out their candles....where did those go? Anyway. Isn't Corbin SO adorable!?


Now, I now he looks a little terrified of me here, but I SWEAR he likes me!


Playing bocci. GO KARA!


Later that night, Tara chasing Corbin through the kitchen. He LOVED it!


Check out the faux-hawk!

No comments: