Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Why do we always wait until we're moving to find out how amazing our town is?

Sunday afternoon, Tyler and I decided to scope out camp sites up Payson Canyon for next weekend. We grabbed some geocaches from the internet and headed up. As usual, the geocaches pointed us to some really cool places we never would have found otherwise. Only about 30 minutes from our house, we came to this trail that lead to grotto falls.


The whole trail was filled with bridges made of large tree trunks.


Grotto Falls! Amazing. How could something so cool be so close to our house, and we didn't know about it?!?!



Mmmmm


I think I look particularly skimmy here. YEAH WEIGHT WATCHERS!!



That tree behind Tyler is a bridge.


See?


Tyler, trying to get the gps to register the local caches.


There were cows EVERYWHERE!!! So much for cattle guards.


Payson lakes! Seriously, we've been missing ALL of this!!!



Further up the canyon. This place is SO gorgeous!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

COOOOOOOOL! I get to see that! And Maile your body is rockin :) ps I totally am bummed I can't hang out tonight :( I supposed babysitting proves I'll get my other math assignment done. *pout*

Katherine said...

Wait, I think I missed you talking about moving. You look great, though!