Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally

So I went to the dentist today, and I kid you not, this is what the hygienist said to me, "I can tell that you're brushing and flossing really well." HOLY COW. It only took me 27 years to get it right.

PS, for those of you who were wondering about my plant identification skills, I got the whole planter box turned around. The reason my lettuce seems to be growing vines is because it's really a cucumber plant, and the reason my cucumbers seem to be growing on top of themselves is because they're really lettuce! And yes, the parsley is still in the house not growing at all, the the tomatoes are doing great. You know I would have figured it out at harvest time anyway....

1 comment:

Maegan said...

I finally had one of those checkups too. Sonicare is the reason I do not have cavities anymore.