Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mom's Gone

So my parents (and my little sister) just left on a three week European cruise.

First can I just say that this is something that I have ALWAYS wanted to do, and OF COURSE they wait until I'm old a married on my own, and can't afford it. We even asked them if they wanted to plan a trip to Europe with us at the beginning of the summer when we could have afforded it and they told us no. Then come to find out, THEY'D PLANNED ONE WITHOUT US. ANYWAY..... No hard feelings.

What that means is I can't talk to my parents for 3 whole weeks. I talk to my mom EVERY day. No joke- every day. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!?!

1 comment:

Maegan said...

Oh you are going to go through Mom withdrawals. That will be hard. It is like 13 going on 30, "You guys went on a cruise without ME?" Hopefully Tyler will get you through.