9 years ago
Thursday, June 4, 2009
I LOVE my diet
As many of you know, I'm a MAJOR advocate of Weight Watchers. A few years ago when my weight ballooned, Weight Watchers was the only thing I found that helped my lose over 80 pounds, and pretty much keep it off. Every once in a while, when I start filling out my "on the edge" jeans, I start going back to meetings and try to get myself back on course. Yesterday was one of those GREAT days for food. I ate TONS of food, including a lot of vegetables and fruits. This was my dessert: a bowl full of yummy vanilla ice cream, topped with delicious fresh strawberries. I LOVE MY DIET. I even had extra "points" left over when I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
my family has always done weight watchers so I'm stealing their ways too. It's fun to see how many points i've been eating (fast food).
You, 80 pounds heavier? Wow. As long as I've known you you've been skinnier than me.
Post a Comment