Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas Pics

So I got on the computer to add pictures to the blog, not realizing how long I had neglected the task. So there are quite a few. I'll start first with our Christmas vacation, and try to use as few as possible. Enjoy. I know these are backwards. That's the way the uploaded does it, and I'm too tired and lazy to switch them around.

Our last day in Hawaii, just before leaving for the airport.


Isn't he just adorable?



My sisters and I each got pearls. How fun!! I just need to make something fun out of mine..


Dodgeball on the top of the ship. I'm AMAZED they weren't falling all over the place.


The view from the game

Dancing! WOOHOO!

Snorkeling in Kona

ShawnDawg

T-Bone

Appetizers on the ship. The actually made a MOUSE out of some funky moose stuff. Totally appetizing...

Corbin is just adorable.


Yeah for Maui!

Whalers village beach, protecting the baby with a fortress

Second largest banyan tree in the world


Washington snow. We were caught in that nasty weather up North. This is after our first attempt to clear some of the snow. By "our" I mean the boys...

Check out those icicles

Christmas morning!!

Christmas Eve. Notice the festive coloring of the clothes, and the tree!

Cutest couple ever...


No comments: