Just a few quick pictures of the fun weekend we had at the Bear Lake cabin with Ty's family.
Everyone playing out on the frozen lake.

Someone drove their car out there, and the ice obviously wasn't THAT thick. It was cracking just under our feet.


Pretty view, but DANG cold.

All the nieces and nephews skating around.

Cool. I know, right? Saw this at the local gas station and just HAD to try it on.


Weird saddle chairs at this weird store
3 comments:
Wow, you guys are brave for going to Bear Lake, this time of year. I be deathly afraid of falling through the ice. Crazy hats!
I loved looking through all the photos that you posted! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas time!!
SO many pictures, fun! I don't know what to comment about though cause there was so many! Except that I love how you take so many pictures cause I do too and Kent hates it. He said he would like it if we were actually out doing something fun. So that's what I realized..you guys do something like every weekend I swear!! No fair
Post a Comment