8's
8 Shows I like to watch:
1. House
2. Bones
3. CSI
4. Monk
5. Psych
6. How do I look?
7. Clean House
8. The News
8 things I did yesterday:
1. went to math class and turned in an assignment
2. ate lunch (yummy chicken salad sandwich)
3. taught a concrete class
4. had a really cool acid staining and concrete coloring lab
5. went to an info session for a construction company
6. did homework
7. watched TV
8. went to bed
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Zupas
3. Hickory Kist
4. Tepanyaki
5. Pier 49
6. Olive Garden
7. Carl's Junior
8. Outback Steak House
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. having a baby
2. buying a house with a yard and garage
3. school to be DONE
4. Tyler to start working
5. moving to a new and exciting place
6. less stress
7. Christmas
8. summer
8 things on my wish list:
1. a house with a yard and a garage
2. having our mortgage paid off
3. having an easy time getting prego (went we start trying- NOT YET!!)
4. traveling to Bolivia with Tyler
5. no money struggles
6. a self cleaning house (haha)
7. more travel- fun fun!
8. a happy and healthy family
8 wonderful gals that I now tag:
1. Tara
2. Karlette
3. Kim
4. Lauren
5. Brit
6. Kara
7. Cassie
8. Lynne
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment