9 years ago
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I'm getting old...
So I had an "old" moment the other day and I thought I would share. I was walking across campus from one class to another and there was a kid who had been pulled over for riding his bike. For those of you who don't know, on BYU campus you're not allowed to ride your bike during the last 10 minutes of every hour because there are so many people rushing across campus at that time. It would be dangerous. In any case, there was a kid who did it and he got pulled over. So the cop was asking him for his birthday as he was filling out the ticket. I over heard a month, a day, and then "1990." I just about laughed out loud as I realized that kids from the 90's were going to BYU! I had a momentary, "no wait, that can't be right." Then I calculated, and sure enough, he would be 18! HOLY SMOKES, I'm getting OLD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How funny. I can't believe kids born in the 90's are now at BYU..it feels like I just graduated. Man, I don't feel that old, but things like this kind of point out that I'm not as young as I think I am.
Post a Comment