9 years ago
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Spanish Fork
I was looking through our pictures and found these that I had forgotten we took. We were trying to figure out where to take some cool pictures that we might be able to use for a Christmas card. All the pictures were taken around Spanish Fork. We have such a cool town! The first two were taken at a new sports park that has this amazing walking path lined with little trails that lead to tucked-away picnic tables. It's gorgeous and has tons of room to play with kids! We almost bought a house right next to this park, but chose our town home instead. Tyler still regrets it!

These pictures were taken at a reservoir that overlooks Spanish Fork. At sunset, the mountains look like they are on fire! It's amazing how we can drive only a minute or two and find these amazing places.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys always take the cutest pictures together! Seriously. :) I especially love the one with the reservoir in the background - The water looks so green!
Post a Comment