Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Haircut

So yeah, I get pretty impatient with my hair. It usually drives me NUTS and I almost always have it pulled back. Teaching has gotten me to learn to wear it down, but I don't like to. Whenever I cut my hair it needs to be somewhat drastic, no trims for me. So I decided I wanted a haircut and I just couldn't wait. I called the hair college I normally go to, but they weren't opened so I chose a new one, one that was really close to work. I made an appointment and 20 minutes later, I was there. Like I said, impatient. I guess I never really know what I want when I go in to get my hair cut. I explained what I wanted to this girl. She did exactly what I asked for. Then I decided that it wasn't short enough, so she re-cut my hair. Probably 3 times. Seriously, I was surprised that she wasn't mad at me. But by the time I'd asked her to re-cut it so many times, I was afraid to ask her to re-layer it. So I ended up having kind of a bob cut. I HATE bob cuts. I really need layers because they give body to my hair and make it so I don't have to do so much to it in the morning. So this is what I ended up with. Does anyone watch Seinfeld? Do you remember when Susan decided she was a lesbian? That's what my hair reminds me of....... bummer...... It doesn't help that I took the picture myself and my nose looks HUGE. Enjoy...



4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it!!!

But I rocked the bob all the way through hair school and with out the right layering it's really hard to get it in to the shape you want with out a lot of frustrating time. Mine was always flat and heavy at the bottom. You should go somewhere else and ask for more layers! Maybe it'll fall in to place easier :)I'd do it but I vowed to never cut friends hair. If you hated it..we would be awkward :)

And thanks for the comment on my blog :) It made me feel better

Kara said...

I think it looks great! Definitely sassy. Love the pictures from your trip to Hawaii...I need to go visit!

The Horn Family said...

I think it's cute. Try blow drying it up from the bottom, to give it more volume. I have the same problem when my hair is short like that.

The Kammeyers said...

I think it's adorable! And I LOVE your commentary on it. You are so fun, Maile! :) Hope you guys are doing well. When Aaron and I get back from Europe, let's plan a get-together! :)