Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I tried a new style. The lack of layers makes it look a little funny. I should probably be more embarrassed to post this picture..... oh well.

I should probably add some updates about Ty and I. Tyler will be finished with classes in December, he's VERY excited. I'm excited that he'll be back to work, because I know how much he's been getting frustrated with school. However, this means I won't get to see him nearly as much. Right now we ride to school and back home together every day. We get to each lunch together most days, and spend many hours studying in my office. When he goes back to work, I'm going to miss him so much.
Anyone who has talked to me lately has gotten an earful about how much I hate school. It's true, I've been VERY frustrated trying to teach and keep up with two intense classes, but as of this week (maybe just today) I'm feeling a little better about school. I'm thinking that I just may be able to do it. With the end in sight (all my classes will be done next August) I'm feeling much better. Everyone I work with has been so accommodating, and they are all so willing to help me through this tough time. I can't believe that I might be able to earn a PhD. I never would have imagined I could be where I am today, married to such a wonderful man, having such a great job, having the opportunity to obtain so much schooling, having such a wonderful and supportive extended family. We have such a great life. We are so blessed!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Cute hair!!

Brit said...

love the pic, that is my kind of pic!