Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Um, yuck

Tyler and I were coming out to the car when we noticed something in the grill. We figured it was a leaf or some kind of big moth, but when we got closer, we realized what it really was. A bird!! It must have flown straight into the car while we were driving. It's head was completely inside the engine area and it's body was sticking straight out. Tyler tried to remove it. It was pretty gruesome. If you want to know the whole story, you'll have to ask. It's too gross to type.


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okay, that is pretty gross!

Lynne said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious!

Cassie said...

GROOOOOOSS! I totally forgot you have a blog, I'm glad I got to read this one though! K this is how much of a nerd I am. MaiTy is both of you names together. You have the same one for facebook too right? Well I read it as Matey. Like, Oy' matey. Ships a hoy! And I kept thinking, what the heck that is the weirdest name.

Cassie said...

Oh yeah.. and I get that it could be like MaiTy the drink too. ...unless that's not part of the joke and I'm really just losing it.