Tyler and Maile met and were married in 2005. Tyler is from Washington state, Maile is from Hawaii. Tyler was an accountant, but switched career paths and graduated with his Masters in Construction Management. He is now in charge of Quality Control at an Asphalt Maintenance Company. Maile has been in school her whole life and can't seem to get away :) They have one child, Jaxon, and he is the light of their lives!
Kaden got to visit again, I LOVE seeing him! He doesn't get to see Tyler and I very much, so he's usually very quiet around us, but we LOVE to see him!! While John and Kaden were here, Tyler and I took some first-run Christmas card photos. Tyler and I had these sweet brown and red shirts and I thought they would match great with the autumn leaves, so we got dressed up and went out to take pictures. Once we got out there, I remembered that autumn leaves are usually yellow, orange, and sometimes red. Pretty much NO brown. So yeah, not so great at matching.... but we'll get it right eventually. I've thrown some pictures on here that you may never see again.....
No comments:
Post a Comment