Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cast your votes!!!

Are we having a GIRL or a BOY?

We find out on Friday. I won't post the results for a while after that because we'll be out of town.

Let us know what you think!!! :)

7 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

You mean we have to wait to hear?!? I've been looking forward to this announcement! Anyway, Aaron and I absolutely LOVED getting my 2nd. trimester ultrasound! It was such an incredible feeling - a day we will always remember.

On that note, I'm gonna guess it's a girl! She and our son can date each other down the road. Either way, though, it will be wonderful! :)

Cari said...

I'm guessing a boy

Cari said...

I'm guessing a boy

Lynne said...

BOY!!

Cassie said...

girrrrrrrrrrrl!

Cassie said...

girrrrrl!

Amy said...

hm...i think it will be a boy!