Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

AND THE ANSWER IS........

We got our 21 week ultrasound today.
Look how ADORABLE!!!










AND.......


We're having a bouncing baby BOY!!!!
And let me tell you, was he ever bouncing during that ultrasound!
The technician had a REALLY hard time getting pictures...

7 comments:

The Horn Family said...

Congrats! He'll keep you busy!

Maegan said...

Yeah, I didn't even know you guys were pregnant. That is so wonderful. I hope you are feeling good!

Cassie said...

oh yay!!!!!

The Kammeyers said...

Congrats again, Maile & Tyler! I know I already posted on your FB, but I am seriously so happy for you. :) Great ultrasound pics!

Kathryn said...

Yeah that is so exciting!! Boys are so much fun!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!

The Kammeyers said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy travelling, but I'm sure we'd all love an update when you get the chance - complete with preggo pictures! :)

P.S. You've been tagged. See my blog for more details.