Tyler and I have been married for
4 years!! I can't believe it! It seems like only yesterday we had our first date. I can't believe how blessed I am to have found such a wonderful man. Because my whole family is flying into town tomorrow morning (our ACTUAL anniversary), we celebrated in Park City last weekend. Tyler works such long hours, it was really nice to get away and spend time with him. Our first stop on our way up to Park City was Midway. What a neat little town!




Why aren't more houses built like this?

On the way up to our B&B there were ALL these deer on the road! We actually missed our turn off because we were preoccupied with watching the deer.

After dropping our stuff off at the B&B we made our way up to Park City for dinner. We ate at this cute little Italian restaurant called Cisero's.

Here's one without my jacket. Despite my lack of Weight-Watcher-y eating, I think I look pretty skinny! I have to savor the skinny-ness before the holidays start. It's sure to disappear in a matter of weeks.

My sexy hubby.

Tyler, pouring the water. What a fun water container!

Yummy spinach and artichoke dip.

For those of you who know Tyler, he's a pretty picky eater. I was SHOCKED when he ordered something off the menu without even reading what it was. I was even more shocked that he still ate the whole thing! After he'd fished all the noodles out of the sauce, he was finding these chunks that he thought were potatoes or something. I told him to give me one. They were FULL cloves of garlic! I ate 2 or 3 and he ate 3! Way to start a romantic evening....

I stuck with the comforting penne alfredo. It was delicious!

We asked the waiter to take our picture. Honestly, what do people think? I could get a picture of just our heads at HOME! I wanted a picture of us in the restaurant- with all the ambiance! He even cut off my head :(

After dinner, we headed out on the town to do a little shopping. This amazing purse is made of license plates and swarovski crystals. It was $300! Oh. My. Gosh.

I loved this sign too much not to take a picture of it.

There's this store on Main Street called "Cows" and EVERYTHING in the store is cow related. It was pretty fun to dig through all their weird trinkets.

This is a shot of our B&B as we drove back up there after a night on the town.

Tyler beat me in pool EVERY time. He is AMAZING!

We made some hot chocolate with candy cane stirrers. Yum.


This was too funny not to take a picture of.

We tried to do some geocaching (actually, Tyler tried while I sat in the warm car) but the GPS wasn't working right.

After checking out of our B&B we headed back to Park City.

Check out this crazy shoe tree!!

Cool bridge.

It was a little windy....

Waiting for the free trolley. It actually took too long so we walked instead.

Here's a shot of the outside of the restaurant where we ate the night before.

We eventually got back on the trolley because we'd walked up and down Main Street several times and still couldn't find the gellato shop Tyler wanted to visit so bad.



We saw these in a Native American shop and thought they were pretty cool. I want one! Well, not THIS one in particular. Maybe one that says, "fix-it tool" or "time out stick".


Kama'aina!

Even though it was FREEZING (literally) outside, we had to stop and get some gellato when we finally found the shop. It was SO good! And no, I didn't get two ;)

We finally got a good picture of the trolley as we were heading out of town.

This is what we got to drive through on our way home. We should have left WAY earlier. Tyler could see a lot better with the headlights off, but people could see us better with them on so it was a toss up. We drove half way with and half way without lights.

What a wonderful Anniversary!
3 comments:
Happy anniversary! Park City is a very fun place.
What a fun little get away! Congrats on your couples birthday :).
No seriously! I hate it when I ask someone to take our picture and they take it of our heads..I'm like....ok thanks for offering. I wanted the whole scene, and ALL of us.
Post a Comment