This is how we shard a pumpkin. I carved on side and Tyler scratched the other. We though it turned out pretty cool!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Cookies and Pumpkins
So because I got sick right before Halloween, this is the only Halloween celebration we had. Good enough! We started by making, baking, and decorating Halloween sugar cookies. The boys couldn't wait to decorate them. Here they are just dipping cookies in the frosting before we got started. They didn't understand why we had to decorate them, when they taste the same just dipped in. I convinced them it would be worth the effort. :)




This is how we shard a pumpkin. I carved on side and Tyler scratched the other. We though it turned out pretty cool!
This is how we shard a pumpkin. I carved on side and Tyler scratched the other. We though it turned out pretty cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay! You should have seen my spider pumpkin after a couple days, it looked like a squished beetle. And what's up with me carving my pumpkin top..I had my whole body in to it I guess! I love how Kent is completely oblivious to the camera..Anyway I might have to steal these pictures :)OH, I liked how kent's pumpkin picture was only the candle flame.
Post a Comment