Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

CORBIN!!!! ... and Hawaii

So I'm mostly blogging because I have fun pictures, but also because I REALLY need to be preparing for school next week, and I don't want to. I got to visit baby Corbin, and do some other fun things in Hawaii. I'm really sad I had to leave, but I'm super excited that I get to see him again in a few months, and I can't wait for him to giggle when I tickle him!!! Yeah for babies!
Look how tiny he is!
We went to a football game and the wind was blowing so hard it was like the Pali!!
Yeah for the Waialua Football team!
I miss my grandma sometimes.
The new mommy.
He's hiding his umbilical cord. He actually accidentally ripped it off later.
We went to the Temple and had the missionary take a picture. Seriously, that's pretty much ALL they do all day long, and she couldn't even get the temple in it!
So here's a better one.
JT's mom took us to the this yummy Japanese restaurant. I've never had so much food at a Japanese place. Seriously. My tummy hurt.
So I guess my family doesn't give my cats enough water. I decided to let him drink until he was done, just to see how thirsty he was. He was like this for about 10 minutes straight.How AMAZING does Tara look?!
The girls went to see Mama Mia. Besides the fact that the story line is pretty immoral, I thought the movie was pretty good. And girls night was WAY fun!
I was able to attend the funeral of a close family friend while I was in Hawaii. It was emotional, but I'm glad I was there.
G-ma
Daddy
How cute are they changing his diaper?

Lunch at Waialua Bakery.
I love the Chinese restaurant across the srteet from out house.
Grandpa. Corbin loved laying on his tummy. He'd just chill there and look around.
I miss Hawaii.
I got to go to the 70th birthday party of our neighbor from across the street. He owns a cooking school, so all his students helped to make the food.
Here's the pig. We ate right out of his stomach. Yum.
Playing Shawn's 3D Catan.
Jennie had a little bit of a spaz attack my last night there. This is her, getting better.
Spam musubi! I got a spam musubi molder. I'm WAY excited.
I REALLY miss Hawaii.
I had no idea there was a monument like this in Hawaii.
I guess my parents helped out!
We visited Marc's grave.
Tara and Corbin looking over the Pali.
It was a little bit windy up there...

I had a lot of fun in Hawaii. I just hope I was able to help Tara like I was there to do. I really love it in Hawaii. I'm so excited that my family will always be there, so Tyler and I can always go back.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey Maile - do you like Hawaii? :-) Just kidding! Glad you had such a good time.