Alright, since baby Jaxon has yet to make his appearance, we're heading in to be induced today. We'll leave for the hospital in about 10 minutes.... I'm FREAKING OUT!!! :) I make no promises about the timing of newborn photos, as I have never had a baby before and have no idea what to expect. There are no plugs in the hospital room and our laptop battery is completely unreliable, so we may or may not have internet until we get back home, which should be Friday or Saturday. But we will post some eventually! If you watch facebook, I'm sure at least one of my siblings will post something. Wish us luck!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET JAXON!!!
9 years ago



3 comments:
GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to meet him!
Mai!!! I haven't read your blog in forever! I've been wondering how you guys are doing and how's Hawaii, awesome of course! Mai, you are soooo flippin cute! I love ya! I keep thinking if Jaxon has arrived yet... sounds like he probably has. I can't wait to see pics. Love you all and good luck with everything! I will call you soon.
Love, Mo
Yay! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it went. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment