Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The last 2 weeks

The last two weeks have flown by, and have also been the longest of my life :) Jaxon has brought so much joy to our lives. He is such an easy baby. He hardly ever cries, so when he does, I know he really needs something. I love just sitting and watching him sleep. He sleeps ALL day long, and all night. He'll go 8 hours if we let him. We did it once, just to see, before I freaked out and woke him up to eat. I LOVE when he sits with me, wide awake, and just looks around. He's so curious. He LOVES when Tyler walks him around and shows him everything. Tyler is such an amazing dad. He loves Jaxon so much, and Jaxon loves hanging out with him. Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.



We needed to supplement him a little because of the jaundice he had. We're all good now!



He's been lifting his head since he was about 15 minutes old. He does so good with tummy time. He got this present in the mail the other day. It's a tummy time surfboard mat.




This is how dad (Tyler) carries him around to show him everything. He LOVES it!

More tummy time with cousin Logan. Logan is 3 1/2 months older than Jaxon. He used to look SO little, then Jaxon was born, now Logan looks HUGE!!! They are both so cute, and I can't wait until they can play together!!

Happy Thanksgiving to me :)


Tyler's parents flew in on Thanksgiving. This is their first time meeting Jaxon!


We blessed Jaxon right before Thanksgiving dinner, in the fale, surrounded by family. This is the little blessing outfit he wore. It was really big on him, but still perfect!


Thanksgiving day was our 5 year anniversary. What a great day! I'll never forget it!


Aren't my boys adorable?!


All the proud grandparents


9 comments:

Love Monkeys said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. Mai he is SOOO cute and you guys are AMAZING parents.

Lynne said...

So cute! We blessed Owen this past weekend, too :)

Brit said...

congrats again. What a perfect little baby! So happy for you guys! Loved you little thanksgiving present from Jaxon haha!

Corinne said...

Congrats Maile! He is so cute. Enjoy this special time in your lives- it flies by!

Corinne said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Enjoy this special time in your lives- it flies by!

Cassie said...

Ok, Tyler is the cutest dad. I can't wait to see how Kent will be like. I can't even imagine how much your life has changed!

Aim said...

your baby boy is sooo incredibly adorable! I loved seeing these pictures. What totally floored me was seeing a picture of your parents! They look EXACTLY the same way they did 16 years ago when I very first met them. Can you believe it's been that long? Seems like yesterday that we were cramming into your little bed for sleepovers. I still remember ALWAYS listening to music as we fell asleep. I think it was mostly the Forest Gump soundtrack cause I always think of the Beetles when I think of that. haha.

Or heres another one... remember when you, me, Johnny and your dad took that trip to Molokai (sp?) and we came across that boat that had broken down? We ended up having to tow it, turning a 3 hour trip into like 6 hours of horrible sea sickness? We were all puking over the side. I was never so gratefully for solid ground and those freezing cold showers! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful. We are so happy for you guys. Hopefully we get to see him in person someday.

Anonymous said...

hey, this is matt,
we blessed baby markus the same weekend. glad to see your family growing.