Driving through Reno.
A little mine near Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe

The fam at the beach.

Beautiful sunset!
Overlook to the sand dunes. I thought the cool tree-house looking thing was cooler than the boring sand dunes.
Umpqua Lighthouse- oldest in Oregon!

I look skinny, so you get to see this picture
Yeah for the beach! Minor detail that we're wearing coats...

Muir Woods! Our first introduction to the Redwoods

Pretty river in the Muir woods
Big tree burned out by fire
Tyler being silly

Paul Bunyan

He's BIG
Drive through tree!!!
Corkscrew Tree
Yeah, we're tree huggers....
A HUGE tree root




One BIG tree
My friend, bigfoot
A mansion in Northern California
One of the hundreds of pullouts on the drive
Mmmmm
Sexy hubby
Seaside California
I have no idea what this is called, we drove the WHOLE coast!
Touring a winery that made grape juice. It was SO yummy!!

The vines
Our little bed and breakfast in some freaking scary town in Cali
The school from THE BIRDS!! Freaky stuff!
Big ships wheel, San Fran
Don't know how to rotate it once it's in here. Fishermans Warf, San Fran
The most visited man made structure in the country (maybe the world)!! I didn't make this up....
Our car visited the bridge too!!
A scene from Monk....in San Fran
Our hostel in downtown San Fransisco that's over 80 years old!!
The worlds most crooked street!
Oakland Temple
Yes, we walked across it!
The Golden Gate Bridge
Sunset from Alcatraz
Let me out!!
The view from "The Rock." We were told that this view is what made many of the criminals go straight. They could see EXACTLY what they were missing!
The wonderful cells of Alcatraz
Alcatraz!!
Our first taste of the beach since Christmas, just South of San Fransisco
The gardens at a beautiful vineyard
Visiting the wineries. I LOVE grapes. Rotten, fermented grape juice I can do without....
Jelly Belly Factory!!
Sacramento Temple

Lake Tahoe
The fam at the beach.
Beautiful sunset!
I look skinny, so you get to see this picture
Pretty river in the Muir woods
Paul Bunyan
He's BIG
The vines



8 comments:
I went to that mansion in northern california too! How the crap do you guys vacation so much?!!? That's our new goal, to have as much fun as Tyler and Maile. Seriously, we talked about it :)
It looks like you had a great vacation. I'm sure you needed it after teaching and going to school.
how fun! I love san franny! my gramparents live about an hour from it, so fun! We also so the paul bunyon guy on a drive to visit them when we lived in oregon, I liked him. Looks like you had a blast!
How did you guys like staying in a hostel? I've been thinking about that, if I'm up for it. What was your experience like??
Seriously, way to neglect our conversation! K so I'm not allowed to blog anymore about our plans cause life is always against us and then we confuse everyone. But were here and...if you want the latest idea (which means CRAP apparently) than we'll have to get our butts down to basketball WHICH by the way Kent has been very upset the last 2 weeks that he hasn't gone and he's reeeaaallly wanted to. He get's excited about it. THe end!
And I never have anything to blog about and it depresses me. Maybe i'll start blogging random thoughts and poetry instead of updates. :)
I am frequently guilty of posting pictures because I think I look good in them. You do look great, by the way. Your vacation looks like a lot of fun.
Dude we would LOVE to buy that mattress are you kidding me?! I've been so stressed out on how to get a decent one for cheap and were so used to the king sized. Seriously... ours is soaked in urine and we kept running out of the cat pee neutralizer soooo....it's gross. It does't smell though! Kent didn't give Tyler his new number?! What a loser!! K i dont even care if it's out in the blogging world. It's 801-860-7885 and mine's -8310. And..k so our plans change too much but our NEW set of plans which I'm not supposed to blab until it happens isss...to move to orem and both of us attend uvu in the fall. Since it's too expensive to leave utah. This is a long comment..We really need to just hang out!
Post a Comment