This camera stays in my diaper bag for random candid's. Enjoy!
Jennie was in a movie make up class last semester. Don't we look GREAT?!
We told Corbin he had to look sad.
Panda bear hats from China! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
My little Chinese baby...
Jaxon LOVES playing with Uncle John!!
Whatever he can do so he doesn't have to hold a bottle....

There's a video for this one. I put him down for a nap and he DID NOT want to go to sleep even though he was REALLY REALLY tired. He crawled around and cried in the crib for a little bit so I went in to check on him. He was sitting in the corner of the crib, with his eyes closed, crying. As I watched, he slowly fell forward, still crying, with eyes still closed. Then he laid his forehead down and he was OUT! I rolled him over on his back before I left the room, but it was SO funny!
He was crawling around Tara's house and got himself wedged in here. OF COURSE I had to take a picture before helping him out! I'm such a mean mom....
Beach trip with Daddy!




NO fear. This is just after he started pulling up and crawling.
Waimea Falls Park


Can you spot the peacock?
Jaxon's first "mum mum." He gagged.
Playing in his spit-up. Oh the joys of motherhood.
First time to Waimea Beach!
First time playing in the sand. He's never been interested in it before.
Then he face-planted.... poor baby.
Pool party with the cousins!
Helping daddy carry stuff. I LOVE this picture!
He's REALLY good at pinching!
This kid LOVES to be upside down!
Petting Ruby
"Can I be nice wiff Jaxon?"
Translation: "Can I pet your baby?"
Corbin is SO cute with Jaxon! He's WAY nicer to Jaxon than he his to his little brother Logan.
Poor Logan. :)
First time down a slide! He pretty much hated it. Too scary!
LOVE this picture!
Happy Birthday to Seth and Kainoa!
Whitney made an AMAZING "dirt" cake, complete with worms!



Smores

Ali'i Beach Park for a sunset dinner
My boys
Jaxon LOVES to have his leg up while eating!
More updates to come.....
Renovations on the NEW HOUSE!!!
Jennie was in a movie make up class last semester. Don't we look GREAT?!
Translation: "Can I pet your baby?"
Corbin is SO cute with Jaxon! He's WAY nicer to Jaxon than he his to his little brother Logan.
Poor Logan. :)
Whitney made an AMAZING "dirt" cake, complete with worms!
Renovations on the NEW HOUSE!!!



1 comment:
What a cutie! I'm still jealous of your proximity to the beach.
Post a Comment