Tyler and Maile met and were married in 2005. Tyler is from Washington state, Maile is from Hawaii. Tyler was an accountant, but switched career paths and graduated with his Masters in Construction Management. He is now in charge of Quality Control at an Asphalt Maintenance Company. Maile has been in school her whole life and can't seem to get away :) They have one child, Jaxon, and he is the light of their lives!
he is sooo freaking cute! I miss you guys so much, and hes getting so big! Im super excited to be home in a month and to be able to see all you guys! Does he really use that monkey i gave him? Its the cutest freaking thing EVER.
Too cute! So, I just saw your adorable new profile pic of Jaxon on FB, and I just had to check to see if there were any blog updates. But alas. :(
How are you, Maile?? Just seeing your pics makes me miss Hawaii. Maybe it's the fact that it's pouring rain outside now... Hehe. Gotta love the Northwest!
3 comments:
Mai -
he is sooo freaking cute! I miss you guys so much, and hes getting so big! Im super excited to be home in a month and to be able to see all you guys! Does he really use that monkey i gave him? Its the cutest freaking thing EVER.
Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
Too cute! So, I just saw your adorable new profile pic of Jaxon on FB, and I just had to check to see if there were any blog updates. But alas. :(
How are you, Maile?? Just seeing your pics makes me miss Hawaii. Maybe it's the fact that it's pouring rain outside now... Hehe. Gotta love the Northwest!
Post a Comment