Jaxon wasn't scared by the fireworks, but they were
so loud and there was so much smoke that
we decided he'd better stay inside after a while.
The next morning Tyler got up really early to watch football.
He dressed Jaxon up in his Steelers outfit to match!
Last Saturday my Dad took the boat out whale watching.
Tyler was paint-balling with the boys, so I took Jaxon on the boat.
He pretty much slept the whole time. On the drive home, however, he decided he was STARVING!!! I've never seen him cry that hard. Dont worry, the ride was only about 2 minutes long, and I fed him as soon as we got back.
2011 has been great so far.
We can't wait to see what adventures are still in store for us!
We can't wait to see what adventures are still in store for us!



1 comment:
Why the attachment to The Steelers? Just curious how that came to be. :) What a cute pic that is! I love how Jaxon is just laying there like "Yeah, I'm just hanging out with Daddy... What's your point?" Too cute! Glad you're enjoying motherhood, Maile! We miss you guys. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment