Tyler and Maile met and were married in 2005. Tyler is from Washington state, Maile is from Hawaii. Tyler was an accountant, but switched career paths and graduated with his Masters in Construction Management. He is now in charge of Quality Control at an Asphalt Maintenance Company. Maile has been in school her whole life and can't seem to get away :) They have one child, Jaxon, and he is the light of their lives!
I'm sure with the move & everything you've had PLENTY to keep you busy... But post a quick update when you get the chance! I'm curious to know how you're doing! :)
How was the move to Hawaii?? I'm sure you're super busy getting settled in and everything, but I know we'd all love an update when you get the chance. :)
4 comments:
awe, this is great. i'm so excited for you guys :)
He is beautiful. How many ultrasounds are common for a normal pregnancy these days? I thought most people only had one.
I'm sure with the move & everything you've had PLENTY to keep you busy... But post a quick update when you get the chance! I'm curious to know how you're doing! :)
How was the move to Hawaii?? I'm sure you're super busy getting settled in and everything, but I know we'd all love an update when you get the chance. :)
Post a Comment