Tyler and Maile met and were married in 2005. Tyler is from Washington state, Maile is from Hawaii. Tyler was an accountant, but switched career paths and graduated with his Masters in Construction Management. He is now in charge of Quality Control at an Asphalt Maintenance Company. Maile has been in school her whole life and can't seem to get away :) They have one child, Jaxon, and he is the light of their lives!
I need help! I've been dieing to cut my hair for over a month now and I need help deciding if I should do it! I want to cut off about 6 inches, and hopefully end up with something like this:
I think this is the length I'm looking for. But I'm watching "You've Got Mail" right now and I'm totally LOVING Meg Ryan's hair. I've always loved her hair, and I wish I could look as cute as her in her short hair. Should I go THIS short?!?
If you want to try short like in the bottom couple pictures, I say try it! The worst that will happen is that you won't love it and in a month or so it will be as long as the top pic.
PS, my favorite pic is the second from the top. I think the cut is super cute.
Go for it! I'm chopping mine as soon as I get a Great Clips coupon, and I am going to have it slightly longer than the first picture. I think you could pull off short really well. Go for it!
Awesome! I totally think you could pull it off. I'd vote for the Kristin Cavallari pics too - Short, but still enough length to work with for different styles. :)
5 comments:
If you want to try short like in the bottom couple pictures, I say try it! The worst that will happen is that you won't love it and in a month or so it will be as long as the top pic.
PS, my favorite pic is the second from the top. I think the cut is super cute.
Go for it! I'm chopping mine as soon as I get a Great Clips coupon, and I am going to have it slightly longer than the first picture. I think you could pull off short really well. Go for it!
The second meg ryan one is way cute!! Go for it!
I vote for the Kristin Cavalari one. Super cute, and you could totally rock that :)
Awesome! I totally think you could pull it off. I'd vote for the Kristin Cavallari pics too - Short, but still enough length to work with for different styles. :)
Post a Comment