So I read all the Harry Potters a month or so ago (finally, I know, right?) and I CAN'T WAIT for the new one to come to the dollar theater THIS FRIDAY!!!! Tyler and I have been watching all the old Harry Potters in order preparing for this! Well, I watch them. He mostly falls asleep in the first 10 minutes.
Also, last night I finished The Host. Great book. Seriously. Now I REALLY want to live in a cave.... but maybe not have shiny eyes.
I'm moving on to Wuthering Heights. That books has popped up EVERYWHERE! They talk about it in Twilight, in Vampire diaries, even on the super old Nintendo wheel of fortune game we played last week! So I'm gonna read it and see what all the hype is about.
And yes, I've been sucked into Vampire Diaries. I thought, at first, that the writers had ripped off Twilight. Then I found out the TV series is based on books that were written long before Twilight came out. So now I can love both. :)
9 years ago



3 comments:
Let me know what you think about "Wuthering Heights"! It's one of my favorite books!
Yah...I read all of the twilight series and the start of her new book from Edwards point of view...Great series, I hope she finishes. Host another great book, when I started I was a little confused with bouncing around and then it sunk in..another good book. Let me know what you think of the others, I haven't watched the show you mentioned just because I thought it was a rip off of the series. Have you seen Glee...that is a funny show...if you haven't watch it, guarantee to make you laugh.
You'll love this Harry Potter movie... it's my favorite! Also, can't wait till November 20th when the next Twilight movie comes out!
Post a Comment